Saturday, February 27, 2016

Life as Told by YouTube November 2015- February 2016

November





November I had a few hard days at work but with God's strength I picked myself up and carried on.


December




December is a busy for month for any person but in my profession I see a lot of pain. My goal in working there is just to make a difference in one person's life a day. 


January




This month I got my own car! It is a little Nissan Altima but I love it. It makes me grow up a bit and feel like I have a bit of freedom. I appreciate that my parents let me use their car but it's nice to have my own.


February




My mother and I went to see her in concert on February 26 with our friend and Lee Ann sang this song. My mom says that if she had last words for me, these would be them. I've always loved this song. It's a good reminder 
myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment