Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ablation Journal Entry 4

Well Monday was supposed to be the day I had my Electrophysiology testing and a possible ablation. I showed up at the hospital about 15 minutes before I was supposed to check in. They got me on the fast track and by 11 I was in my room and waiting for the surgery. After getting my IV and other things started I waited until what was supposed to be my surgery time. My dad asked what was going on and apparently it was pushed back a few hours. It was irritating but whatever. At  5 the doctor came into the room and said there was a mechanical malfunction and they would have to reschedule so they didn't put me in any more risk than needed.

I was upset of course but now that I've had time to cool down and I'm not starving I'm okay with the decision but it does make things a little difficult with scheduling for work. My boss seems to understand but you never know. So in about a month I will be getting a call to reschedule my appointment and I will keep everyone updated  and start posting other blogs to hopefully keep you entertained in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment