Friday, September 20, 2013

Working Girl

So I don't know how many of you know but I am currently working at JC Penny Photography Studio. I'm having a blast! Today was my first day of no training and I did great!

The day started slowly but I made a few appointments, worked in the photography room with my manager, answered some calls, and did the usual office stuff. It wasn't until about noon that I got a chance to rally shine though. A guest came in for a session with her dog and I ended up getting her to make a sale. I sat her down at the computer and did the enhancements (with some distractions mind you). She was a little over the limit on beer and she ended up spending more than she expected. I ended up making a nearly $300 sale! Needless to say I think I will love this job.


No comments:

Post a Comment