Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Confession

Today's post will be a confession from me. I have never considered myself a gamer. I don't like technology and it certainly doesn't like me. I have a difficult time even recording things on DVR (Yes it is the truth.) Every time my husband accuses me of liking games or being a gamer I deny it with a passion.

HOWEVER, last night I found myself playing Speed Racer for the Wii and getting into the game to the point I almost thought I was IN the game... I realized that I do the same with Mario Kart and any other racing game. I have since I was a little girl. So I, Darlene, at age 24, finally confess that I am a gamer. As much as it pains me to make this confession I must be honest with myself and those I love. I know this will come as a shock to all of you and I hope you can forgive me for denying this part of myself for so long.

Okay now that I'm done with that I do have something serious to say. My heart surgery will be on October 14th. Keep me in your prayers.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment