Saturday, October 19, 2013

My First Sephora Experience.

Today was interesting. There has been a Sephora being set up  in JC Penny for about a week. It was pretty cool considering my first time hearing about it was a couple weeks ago from a you tube channel. The girl's screen name is grav3yardgirl. She's pretty cool and out there. She is someone I would hang out with if she lived closer. So here's a shout out to her.

Anyway Sephora was a bit overwhelming. I usually get a bit messed up when I look at make up since I don't usually wear it. The last time I wore make up every day was when I started college in 2007. Back then there was no primer (if there was I never heard of it), make up was powder(well most of it anyway) and all you had to worry about was matching it to your clothes. Now it seems so complicated. I ended up buying a palette of eye shadow and a moisturizing primer. We'll see how they turn out tomorrow since I'll be working again! I'm really looking forward to it. It's amazing how excited I am considering I'm hurting from today's shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment