Friday, October 18, 2013

Think Pink

Yesterday was the Think Pink event at Sundial Bridge. It was a really fun event considering there were venders, lots of people, music, and a giant pink bridge that could be seen from a good distance. Despite the fact that I had surgery only three days before I decided to accompany my family. We had a great time but sadly we missed the pink Jetovator flying near the bridge. It would have been awesome to see though. I think I pushed myself a little bit though. Once I got home I was limping and I had a pretty bad pain in the incision site from my surgery. After about an hour of laying down I was fine though.

ANYWAY... I had a great time with my family and loved seeing the bridge all pink and pretty. I hope you like these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment