Sunday, October 20, 2013

What to say?

Forewarning: Today's entry will not be too chipper today. It has been a very difficult day for me. 

So for the first topic today I will be reviewing my Sephora Black Magic eye shadow palette. I have recently been wanting to get new eye shadows considering the newest one I have is all shades of brown (NYC Individual Eyes in Central Park Created for Green Eyes). The ones I wore today were from my "Black Magic" palette and I used beige and bronze to create the look. When I put it on this morning it looked good and actually stayed in place ALL DAY! I have never had a make up do that! It was simply amazing to me. This is what it looked like after 7 hours of working in a photography studio under hot lights.


I can say with confidence that I will be buying more of their make up if all of it works this well. 


Now for the not so happy part of my post... Last night was a very difficult night for me. My husband and I are separated. He left last night for his mother's house and it wasn't a pretty thing. I won't go into details but those of you who need to know already do or should know. This isn't an easy thing for either of us and all I can do is pray for God's will in the situation. I would appreciate any prayer from any of my readers... if there are any out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment