Saturday, March 21, 2015

I Feel Bad For Her

Today my parents and I were in Walmart and we looked at phones, lawn mowers, a kiddy pool for the dogs, Easter candy, and pants for Mom. As we were headed toward the candy from the clothes we passed booty shorts and I proceeded to tease my parents that I would wear them this summer (which I will not be doing). We were talking about it and as we passes the pharmacy area there was a minor traffic jam there was a blonde lady wearing a pink shirt, us and a woman wearing a very low-cut black top (to the point where her breasts were almost popping out) and a large skull necklace conveniently placed so you couldn't help but notice. 

She pulled out in front of is and said "Excuse me". We said "It's okay." And I continued my conversation with my parents about the booty shorts by saying "I have too much tact for that." 

The lady kept walking but said loudly "We all have our opinions and you should keep yours to yourself." 

Naturally I was shocked and confused. I had said two words to her and even smiled at her when she passed. Mom's protective nature kicked in and she yelled at the woman to come back and say that to us. All I could think is how poorly she must think of herself to think that even after I'd smiled at her that I would talk badly about a complete stranger? What could have hurt her so badly that she is so defensive? I pray that God finds a way into her heart and gives her peace. I think he may be the only one to be able to heal her hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment