Saturday, April 11, 2015

Darlene Jordan Declaration of Independence

I, Darlene Anne Marie Jordan, on this April 11, 2015, being the 6th anniversary of the worst mistake of my life declare myself free. 

I will no longer let the memories of his abuse control my life. I will take the lessons that I learned and apply them to my future relationships and in deciding on my future husband if I should choose to take one. If I choose not to take one that will be my decision as well. It will not be because of fear of being hurt or cheated on. 

With God's continued help and that of my friends and family I will heal daily and make strides to improve my life. I will seek advise from those I trust and love to make wise decisions that will govern the rest of my life. I will lean on them for support and encouragement when I need it. I will accept help.

I will be brave.


No comments:

Post a Comment