Thursday, April 9, 2015

What's In My Purse?

I've seen these kinds of posts on YouTube and thought it would kind of be fun to adapt it to my blog because people are always surprised to see exactly how much I fit in my purse and how organized I keep it.

So the above is my purse. I've had it for a few years and it's very sturdy and reliable. 


On the handle I keep hand sanitizer because I'm a slight germaphobe in the cold and flu season. I also use it when bathrooms are just unsanitary. 


Here's the front pouch of my purse.


Inside is the charging cord for my iPhone 4, a tin of Altoids Minis in Wintermint, Bistex medicated chapstick, and Air Heads White Mystery chap stick


Zipper #1


I have a Caboodles pouch that has Beauty, hygene, and a couple other things


Propel Zero Fitness Water Mixes in Strawberry Kiwi, a compact brush/mirror, my checkbook and a spare sanitizer 


Wet Ones in original scent, Hot Hands hand warmers (I can't stand being cold), ear plugs, and a tin with misc. objects.


Inside the tin was 2 hair ties, hair pins, safety pins, 2 glasses repair kits, lighter (I keep it for bbqs or camping), Sea Bands (for migraine icky tummy), spare earring backs, a sample size of Wanderstruck by Taylor Swift, two Dum Dum pops 


Zipper #2


Here we have my mini Johnson and Johnson first aid kit a CPR micro shield, an inhaler and medicine pouch


In the first aid kit there are band-aids, alcohol wipes, 2 gauze pads, an eye glass cleaner, hand cleaner wipes and feminine wipes


In the medicine pouch is a white container of ibuprofen, a pill case with anti-diarrhea medicine and aspirin, a tube of glucose tabs, allergy tabs, migraine medicine and sinus medicine


2 Kleenex packets (for  allergies or sniffles), a lollipop, and 5 gum in Ascent


My pocket knife (assisted opening with glass breaker and seat belt cutter), flashlight, multi tool, keys (with guard dog pepper spray, compass and thermometer)



Zipper #3


My wallet, a beauty tube, face powder, note pad, and headphones


Contents of the beauty tube are tweezers, a nail file and clippers


Contents of my wallet are typical, pictures of family, driver's license, bank card, store cards, and several eye glass cleaners 


Lastly is my Country Chic Perfume from Bath and Body Works, Ralph Lauren's Midnight Romance, lotion, 2 pens and a pin from St Patrick's Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment