Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Post 40!

40 Random Things About Me

In honor of my 40th post I will be posting 40 random facts about myself.

  1. I grew up an hour and a half from the closest Walmart
  2. My kitten has a middle name
  3. I love the Denver Broncos ORANGE CRUSH
  4. When I was a little girl my doctor mistook my allergies for a brain tumor
  5. I love horror movies
  6. I've thoroughly enjoyed being outside my whole life despite my allergy migraines
  7. I was in a rollover accident my freshman year of high school
  8. My dad's dog is more protective of me than he is of him ;P
  9. Peppermint bark is my favorite treat.
  10. I am learning to make candy.
  11. I can have my toes painted for a long time but I can only leave my nails painted for about 2 or 3 days max.
  12. I have a congenital heart defect called Wolff-Parkenson-White Syndrome
  13. When I was young I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety and PTSD
  14. I am afraid of riding a bike
  15. I adore candles
  16. I love thunderstorms and rain
  17. I sometimes write poetry
  18. My autobiography is in the works
  19. If I could I'd only drink Jamba Juice smoothies the rest of my life
  20. I have two middle names
  21. I was only given one
  22. My favorite fruit is strawberries
  23. I give people I like odd nicknames
  24. I like staying up late and sleeping in late
  25. I can only wake up early if I have a reason to
  26. I can't stand dirty glasses
  27. Snakes freak me out
  28. I prefer mints over gum
  29. I have cut down my sugar and soda intake
  30. I like working on cars
  31. Astronomy has always interested me. (The study of space not horoscopes. That would be astrology.)
  32. My favorite colors are lavender, granny smith apple green, and neon orange
  33. Spring is my favorite season despite the allergy monsters
  34. Christmas is my favorite holiday
  35. I consider myself an odd person
  36. I sleep with the TV on
  37. I did community service weekly for 13 years
  38. Silent Night was my lullaby as a kid. I still get sleepy when I hear it
  39. When I was a little girl I burned a hole in the kitchen floor making mac and cheese
  40. I can't have wind blowing directly in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment